Atlin Mountain Coffee, Moose Crossing (Whole Bean, Organic) 400g
The perfect balance between a medium and dark roast. It gives you the crisp/creaminess of a medium roast, yet a hint of boldness to complete this delectable new single origin blend. Ethiopia OCFCU Sidamo Oromia
- Region: Oromia regionA
- ltitude: 1550-2200 meters
- Harvest time: October-January
- Processing: Washed, sun-dried
- Variety: Mixed heirloom varieties
- The OCFCU (Oromia Coffee Farmers' Cooperative Union) was established in 1999 and works exclusively in the state of Oromia, which accounts for more than 65% of Ethiopia's total coffee growing land. OCFCO has and continues to invest premiums received from roasters and fair trade in over 365 projects focused on education, infrastructure, development, health care, water etc. The people native to this area is the Oromo people and coffee is an integral part of their lifestyle. Oromos have used coffee as food, drink, trade, spiritual nourishment and as a tool for peace-keeping for centuries.