Epicure Paring Knife, 3.5"
Peel, cut, pare – this handy WÜSTHOF 3.5” Paring Knife is especially well suited for all small, precise cutting tasks. An essential in every kitchen, its small silhouette is perfect for offering complete control while maneuvering around fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, Epicure offers the standard WÜSTHOF Rockwell hardness of 58º, the ideal hardness for lasting edge retention, integral blade strength, and ease of maintenance. Every EPICURE knife undergoes a PEtec sharpening process developed by WÜSTHOF to achieve an edge that is 20% sharper at a 15º angle, with double the edge retention for a blade that will last a lifetime. Using the most unique materials in the industry, the Epicure handle is crafted from a durable wood composite and resin. The ergonomic shape is contoured to adapt to the natural contraction of the hand; it’s wider in the front third, then tapered towards the back. For everyone who lives to cook, WÜSTHOF’s new line of Epicure knives will inspire creativity while enhancing performance.
- Ideal for delicate work - peeling, cutting, and paring fruit or vegetables.
- 9 cm (3 ½") blade length
- Handle is made from sustainable natural fibres and resin – tactile and durable
- The new bolster shape and wider blades enable efficient safe working
- Forged from a piece of high alloy X50CrMoV15 blade steel and annealed to 58 HRC ensures a durable cutting-edge ideal for re-sharpening.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for maximum sharpness at a 15° blade angle.
- Wash by hand only
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.