Mug, Potbelly, 330mL, Sunflower
Unikat Boleslawiec Polish Pottery sourced directly from Galia Ceramika in Boleslawiec, Poland
- Stoneware from Boleslawiec is handmade & hand painted, scratch & chip resistant.
- It is lead and cadmium free.
- Oven safe to 245°C/ 475°F.
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe without losing the beautiful colors and textures.
- Because of the high-quality clay used to make Polish Pottery from Boleslawiec, dishes will keep their temperature for a long period of time.
- Fired at temperatures over 1260°C/ 2300°F for long-lasting beauty.
- Due to handmade nature of this product, designs and color details may vary form piece to piece.