Carving Set 2pc - 8.5" Carving Knife & 6" Carving Fork
The G-series knives were among the first Japanese knives to be introduced to Western markets and have a devout following of happy customers. This is a classic collection of large longer-bladed knives with weighted hollow handles. Seamless melding of handle to blade, great balance, forgiving knife that does not damage easily and takes a keen edge.This classic 2 piece set includes the 8.5" slim carving knife which has a strong blade and fine cutting edge. Designed for carving roasts and other meats, but can be used for slicing too. The classic 6" carving fork is used for holding large meat for stability when cutting into it.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58°
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless-steel.
- Holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Japan